Rishikesh is only known for Activities around it when you experience nature’s under cold dark night , sitting front of Bonfire , Spotting the brightest star in open Space, Rishikesh is the place where camps and Bonfires make your experience memorable and provide completely relaxes for the traveler.
Make a plan to Camping in Rishikesh and take experienced with Thrill activities and adventures around in rishikesh. Camping in rishikesh, with neat & cleanly managed surrounding Exotic view, uncountable of Valleys, Make it a ideal place to spend your good time here. These Camps offered some basic facilities with package like awesome foods and tents, activities around the Ganga River.
Camping in Rishikesh
- Let’s start with famous activity of the rishikesh that’s Camping , as we – know all, Camping is outdoor activities where friends and groups gathered a one place and stay at overnight in Cottages, Tents, Resorts etc. It’s enjoyable and exiting activity for everyone.
Camping in Rishikesh is famous because of availability of plenty of adventures, and tourist place, temples, around. When you make a plan for the camping in rishikesh there are many activities and adventures and day trip that can plan to make the day of the your life. River Rafting, Camping, Bungee Jumping, Cliff Jumping, bonfire, In-House volleyball and badminton are the some of the exciting things to do while you on the trip of Camping & Rafting.
Best Time for Camping in Rishikesh
If people also search over the internet for best time to visit Rishikesh for Camping and Rafting according to the seasons. Late September to Mid November & Early March to the first week of May would recommend you. Request you avoid Monsoon season to unwanted hassle of problem. Rapid in the river rafting also high in ganga, We will just give you instrauction don’t make plan for river rafting in Monsoon.
Camping Package are available with pricing
Most selling package of Camping around for the duration 2days /1Night
- INR 4000/- Per Person on Double Sharing
- INR 3500/- Per Person on the Triple Sharing
- INR 3000/- Per Person on the Quad Sharing
- By air: Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is the closest airport to Rishikesh at a distance of 35 km. Book a cab from the airport to Rishikesh. Also, you can opt for the Uttarakhand Roadways buses that ply from the bus stand close to the railway station.
- By train: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railhead to Rishikesh at a distance of 25 km. There are a number of buses and taxis running from Haridwar to Rishikesh.
- By bus: Rishikesh is well connected with the nearby places which includes Delhi. The 6-7 hour journey is connected by NH 58 and makes for an excellent driving path
Rafting in Rishikesh
- is other exciting adventures around the rishikesh, as we know all, Rafting is spot adventure activities but it’s really feel awesome when you done it. But if you want Rafting, You should be very carefully about the all the instructions and rule which is given by your raft guide expert. In Rishikesh, Himalayan Heritage Group is adventure company deals with Rafting Package, There are three kind of Rafting Package depend on the distance like.
9km River Rafting Package – 300/- Per Person (without Union)
16km River Rafting Package – 450/- Per Person (without Union
26 Km River Rafting Package – 800/- Person (without Union)
For Booking, You can visit the www.raftinginrishikesh.net and Call to them and book your rafting package, Save your time and avoid the crowd.
Rishikesh is known for rafting on the Ganges. The river with its exciting rapids is the perfect place for adventure seekers who love excitement. After a hearty breakfast, go to the rafting site on the Ganges, where the organizers will provide you with the equipment necessary for rafting.
Enjoy the morning sunrise as the sun rises behind the mountains. Go rafting after eating. Shivpuri Rafting Point with class 2 and 3 rapids is the most famous of all. Rafting points Brahmpuri, Marine Drive and Kaudiyala are popular.
Listen to the instructions of the guides who will guide you. Sit comfortably at the start and enjoy moments of adventure, rafting with the rapids. Departure for Delhi around 4 p.m. And thus ends an unforgettable journey.
Camping in Rishikesh is tempting or tempting, but it is also dangerous and it is recommended to do a few things before entering these waters!
i) Every word from the teacher is important. Listen and strictly respect it
ii) Always wear a life jacket or personal swimming equipment
iii) Be safe and comfortable in everything you wear
iv) Hold the pallet correctly
v) Stay in the boat
vi) Know the controls and do not panic in an emergency
Camping in Rishikesh is about living in the middle of nature and experiencing adventure. Try visiting some religious sites! This place takes away all your worries.
Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh
- – Bungee jumping also spelt bungy jumping, is an activity that involves a person jumping from a great height while connected to a large elastic cord.
Bungee jumping – Bungy Jumping is an activity that involves jumping from a tall structure while connected to a large elastic cord. The tall structure is usually a fixed object, such as a building, bridge or crane; but it is also possible to jump from a movable object, such as a hot-air-balloon or helicopter, that has the ability to hover above the ground. The thrill comes from the free-falling and the rebound. When the person jumps, the cord stretches and the jumper flies upwards again as the cord recoils, and continues to oscillate up and down until all the energy is dissipated.
Experience the most extreme sports of New Zealand in the Adventure Capital of India: Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
INDIA’S HIGHEST BUNGY (jump height: 83 mtrs).
INDIA’S MOST EXTREME GIANT SWING (jump height: 83 mtrs).
AND ASIA’S LONGEST FLYING FOX (length: 1 km; Speed: 140-160 kmph).